Wednesday, 2 June 2010

Suggestion for a class song+ NYCO concert Promotion

After much struggle, I am finally able to post on our class blog. (I forgot how to post...my last blog post was longlong time ago...It was sometime before drama fest I remember... erm...digressing)

What was I going to suggest? Oh ya class song... We should have a list of songs that every 301-er should know how to sing so that we don't have to fumble for songs in our small brain cells (like we did during OBS)

NOW BEWARE OF FALLINÌ BLOCKS!!! because I am going to advertise NYCO concert...EEchoes echoes echoes...

NYCO concert is on 17th july and we are going to play new pieces the old way...tell ancient stories the modern way....

Featuring pieces like: 花木兰(pipa concerto),晋商情怀,将军令(quite吹打-based),秦王破阵乐--吹打sectional, 月儿高,青蛙跳(is it?)--阮柳sectional and a few more...

Venue: Singapore Conference Hall, now known as Singapore Chinese Orchestra XXXX

P.S. I encourage everybody to listen to this song....haha~~ Heard it some where...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxaJdpKetX4&feature=PlayList&p=FE542D7AE2E1FBF2&playnext_from=PL&playnext=1&index=3


No comments:

Post a Comment