Friday, 19 February 2010

CCT on Monday

Hello hello fellow oldies....just to inform your, for the cct on monday we will be taking class photo and discussing the class - tee, so maybe your can think of colours/ideas/possible shops related to the class tee and also wear nice uniform :) And if any of your have the big nerd spectacles (the O-O kind), your could also bring on monday for the class photo :)

Oh and for the presentation on projects that Mr. Shone mentioned in class today, please tell me 1)what you are doing on and 2) is there anyone in class in the same group as you for that project. I will randomly arrange the schedule (use the number picker online) So prepare just in case, I think the first presentation will possibly be next friday, I will check. :D Please reply by monday, so I can compile [and tell your who the lucky first person is :D]

Lastly, for the OBS form, please fill in and pass (email) according to index number, for the special dietary requirements and Outdoor experience and interest, if don't have put nil and if there is just list (for the interests part try to put something? Unless you really don't have any interest areas in outdoor activities) :) And for mailing list mebbe your parents might know, if not leave it blank first, I will check and tell your :)

Jia you~~

Cheers,
JM

No comments:

Post a Comment